USCMA

• US CMA provides expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
• It has International Credibility and significant career progression opportunity. Other benefits like Leadership skills, international perspective, elite professional network will help to shape your career.

1. Why CMA?
• US CMA provides expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
• It has International Credibility and significant career progression opportunity. Other benefits like Leadership skills, international perspective, elite professional network will help to shape your career.

2. Future with CMA
• One major benefit of being a CMA is that preparing for the certification can broaden your knowledge of management accounting topics.
• Additionally, earning a CMA certification can help you stand out among other accountants for new roles.
• Having the CMA designation next to your name not only distinguishes you from others in the field but can also add increased credibility to your other qualifications.
• Obtaining the CMA certification can boost your professional outlook because passing the associated CMA Exam demonstrates your knowledge of financial management processes.

3. Eligibility for CMA Course
• Active membership in IMA (Institute of Management Accountants).
• The students must pass a minimum of 12th standard.
• Complete two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management. This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination.
• Passing Parts 1 and 2 of the CMA exam.

4. Duration of CMA
All CMA candidates have three years to pass both parts of the exam. The time period will begin with the date of your entry into the CMA program. They can complete the exam within 6-8 months as well.
5. Examination for CMA
• Exam in two parts. 6 papers in each part
• 100 MCQs representing 75% of the exam score, remaining 25% score is
essay writing representing the remaining 25%.
• Duration of exam – 3 hours for MCQs and Two 30-minutes Essays – 1 hour. Total testing duration is 4 hours.
• Total Marks- 500 (each group)
• One exam can be written in one attempt

6. Exam frequency
The CMA exam is offered in three two-month testing periods each year: January-February, May-June, and September-October. The deadline to register for a given CMA exam window is on the 15th of the latter month in that window. You can then schedule your CMA exam date for any time within that window.

7. Pass Percentage for CMA?
The passing score for each part of the exam is 360, which represents a score of 72% on the exam.

8. Certifying Authority for CMA?
IMA, Institute of Management Accountants, is the certifying authority. (https://in.imanet.org/en/About-IMA)
9. Fees for CMA Admission and Examination?
For Professional Members:
CMA Entrance Fee (non-refundable) – $300*
Exam Fee – $495 per part.
IMA Membership Fee – $295

For Student/Academic Members:
CMA Entrance Fee (nonrefundable) – $225*
Exam Fee – $370 per part.
IMA Membership Fee – $49/ $160

Open chat
EduSmartPro
Hello 👋
How can I help you?